No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake




Happy 4th of July, everyone! I’m going with a simple no-bake Nutella Cheesecake for today’s holiday dessert. I know, it’s not red, white and blue. I didn’t have time to make a 4th of July dessert, because my days as of late have  been crushed with the manuscript.
 
But big news—I’m done! I finally submitted it to my editor. I can breathe again – for a little a bit at least.

So if you get overwhelmingly, busy and you aren’t able to make layered cakes like this, this, this or this, it’s always a good thing to have a few easy to-make, no-bake cakes like this.

And in keeping with today’s holiday vibe, I’m keeping this short so I can be outside with the family. Have a great holiday everyone! See you Wednesday.

No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe


Ingredients:

  • 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
  • 3/4 cup fat-free milk
  • 2 8 ounce packages reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
  • 1 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese, softened
  • 1 8 ounce carton fat-free sour cream
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 4 ounces Nutella
 Chocolate Whipped Cream
  • 1 cup whipping cream
  • 1 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Topping (optional)
  • 10-12 marschino cherries
  • 2 tablespoons sprinkles



Read More: No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake

Post a Comment

0 Comments